We do not replace medical interventions but instead help our patients become their own health advocates.
Our goal is always centered around restoring vitality. We believe that a diagnosis can never paint the full picture of what is going on and only limit intervention options.
While is not our intention to “treat” a diagnosis, patients with the below issues have reported significant improvements:
Our Focus is getting to the root cause of the following conditions
- Hormonal and endocrine imbalances (Thyroid disease,PMS, hot flashes, Infertility, PCOS etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease (MS, RA, Celiac, Type 1 Diabetes, Hashimoto’s, Psoriasis, eczema etc. )
- Digestive disorders (IBS, SIBO, Chron’s, Colitis, heartburn, Gerd)
- Joint pain
- Thyroid disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal Issues
- Cognitive decline ( brain fog, poor memory, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s)
As such, our Functional and Lifestyle Medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Beech is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 6-12 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
Community & Support
Wonder If Wellness Foundations Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Wellness Foundations is right for you.