It is never our intention to “treat” any condition that our patients present with. It is our goal to reverse engineer a patient’s presentation by removing whatever is interfering with their health and add what is missing.
We do not replace medical interventions but instead help our patients become their own health advocates.
Our goal is always centered around restoring vitality. We believe that a diagnosis can never paint the full picture of what is going on and only limit intervention options.
While is not our intention to “treat” a diagnosis, patients with the below issues have reported significant improvements:
Our Focus is getting to the root cause of the following conditions
- Hormonal and endocrine imbalances (Thyroid disease,PMS, hot flashes, Infertility, PCOS etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease (MS, RA, Celiac, Type 1 Diabetes, Hashimoto’s, Psoriasis, eczema etc. )
- Digestive disorders (IBS, SIBO, Chron’s, Colitis, heartburn, Gerd)
- Joint pain
- Thyroid disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal Issues
- Cognitive decline ( brain fog, poor memory, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s)
At Wellness Foundations, you’ll be joined by a care team of doctors, health coaches, and nutritionists to ensure the fastest return back to health.
As such, our Functional and Lifestyle Medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Beech is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 6-12 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
In-depth 60-minute intake visit with your doctor
Eight 30- to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 6-12 months, in addition to weekly check-ins via phone/video/email
Community & Support
Unlimited email contact with doctors and coaches for quick conversations, plus group education on lifestyle modifications
Collaborative care approach between doctors, health coaches, and patient
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and obesity
Wonder If Wellness Foundations Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Wellness Foundations is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients
“From the moment I walked into your clinic and met with your lovely staff, I knew I was going to be okay. Now, three years after leaving your office with a step-by-step plan to improve my gut health, I still feel great improve more and more each day!”WILL PONGO
“It takes a lot to get me to shift my philosophy when it comes to health and wellness. That being said, Dr. Beech has a very unique approach with his patients that ensures they are always at ease and understanding what is being explained to them. He has given me nothing but the best medical advice and changed how I treat and maintain my own health completely!”JANICE SMITH